Taoiseach's nominees to Seanad Éireann
The Taoiseach Enda Kenny has announced his eleven nominees to Seanad Éireann.
He has also advised the President to convene the first meeting of the new Seanad on Wednesday 8 June at 3pm.
- Paudie Coffey (former Senator, Dáil deputy and Minister of State)
- Joan Freeman (Founder of Pieta House)
- Michelle Mulherin (former Dáil deputy)
- Ray Butler (former Dáil deputy)
- Frank Feighan (former Senator and Dáil deputy)
- John O’Mahony (former Dáil deputy)
- Dr James Reilly (Former TD and Minister)
- Billy Lawless (advocate for Irish immigrants in the U.S.)
- Colette Kelleher (CEO Alzheimers Ireland)
- Pádraig Ó Céidigh (Businessman)
- Marie-Louise O’Donnell (Former Senator)