Tender Training Excellence Programme
Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8
Monday, 12 December 2016, 9am start
Of Interest to:
The Tender Training Excellence Programme is aimed at small businesses who want to secure a fair share of the €90 billion in public works, supplies and services that will be procured over the next five years.
The Programme will cover:
- Introduction to tendering
- eTenders and other sources of information
- The legal framework
- Framework Agreements and forming a bid consortium
- The bid management process and developing a winning bid strategy
- Pricing strategies and how bids are assessed
- Writing a compelling bid response document
- Producing a bid document
- Contract management
The Tender Training Excellence Programme is based on the much acclaimed book Public Procurement Rules of the Road, written by Peter Brennan, who will deliver the training.
For more information on this event and your Local Enterprise Office, click here.